Applying to become an Approved Training Centre (ATC)
Application to be an ATC
- Contact the IAC Membership department to email@example.com or download the application form from our website.
- The application fee must be paid before the evaluation is conducted.
- The IAC will send out an assessor to assess your workplace.
- Once the applicant is successful an approved ATC certificate will be issued to the member.
- The ATC can then go ahead and employ learners on the learnership as communicated by the IAC.
Registration of the Student on learnership with the IAC
- The application form must be completed by the learner to apply for Student on Learnership.
- The relevant subscription fees must be paid to IAC
- The Learner will receive a certificate on being a "Student on Learnership"
All enquiries to the above must be directed to either the acting Chief Executive Officer (Prakash Singh) on 021 761 6211.