Applying to become an Approved Training Centre (ATC)
- Complete an IAC Approved Training Centre application form.
- IAC will send out an assessor to evaluate your workplace.
- The cost for this must be paid before the evaluation will be conducted.
- Once the applicant has paid the annual subscription an approved ATC certificate will be issued to the member.
- Once a practice receives an ATC number, they may then go ahead and employ learners on the learner-ship.
- A contract must be entered into between the ATC and the Learner (suggested training employment contract can be obtained from the IAC)
- A copy of the signed contract must be lodged with the IAC.
- The Learner must register with the IAC as a student and pay the annual subscription fee.
All enquiries to the above must be directed to either the acting Chief Executive Officer (Prakash Singh) on 021 761 6211.